Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Custom Necklaces Made from Vintage Jewelry

Custom Jewelry Made Out of Client's Grandmother's Brooch

Custom Jewelry Made Out of Client's Grandmother's Brooch

Custom Jewelry Made Out of Client's Grandmother's Brooch

Now available in my Etsy shop, custom necklaces made from Vintage Jewelry!  Description as listed in my shop:

Looking for a special piece of one-of-a-kind jewelry? Do you have a brooch or pair of earrings that you no longer wear that you wish you could? Then let me transform your piece into a new stylish necklace! (The pictures shown are of a client's necklace that I made for her out of her grandmother's brooch)

Heres how it works:
Purchase this custom listing and I will email you my addy.
Mail jewelry (brooch, earring, etc.) as soon as you can and I will get to work as soon as it's received. Please send with a tracking/delivery confirmation #.
If there are any special instructions or colors you would like for me to incorporate just let me know! Otherwise I will create a totally one-of-a-kind combination just for you!

Please allow 2 weeks from time jewelry is received to have finished necklace shipped back to you. If you are under a time crunch please send me a convo before purchasing this listing and I will see what I can do! Comes packaged in environmentally friendly recycled gift boxing with raffia bow.

Price is listed at $25 for a chain and simple beading and/or embellishments

I can also transform old clip-on earrings into earrings with hooks and new updated embellishments for the same price.

Perfect for Holiday gifts as well!

No comments: