Saturday, October 24, 2009

Custom Jewelry Sets Made from Wedding Invitations

Jewelry Set Made Out of a Wedding Invitaion

Jewelry Set Made Out of a Wedding Invitaion

Jewelry Set Made Out of a Wedding Invitaion

One of my old high school buddies is getting married tonight, should be a lot of fun!  When the invitation first came in the mail I thought it was one of the coolest I had ever seen- pretty colors in a fresh modern design.  She loves jewelry so I thought a unique gift would be to make her a couple little pieces out of her invitation.  Hope she likes it- thought it would be a nice keepsake to remind her of her special day!

Anyway, when I was making this set I thought it might be fun to offer this service on my Etsy site as well.  I know there are a lot of people out there looking for unique wedding gifts and this would be perfect for any bride-to-be!  Or if you are already married but want a special memento of your wedding day then this would be great too.  I am offering earrings and necklaces as sets, but if you are interested in switching out the earrings for a ring I can do that as well.  Patterned papers work really well, but solids or asymmetrical designs can be used too.  Please allow 2 weeks from the time I receive the invitation to the time the finished pieces arrive at your door.  If you are in a crunch for time let me know and I will see what my schedule permits.

Ok, off to get ready and put on my dancin' shoes!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

These are AMAZING, Gen! She's going to treasure them. What a neat idea! you're so crafty. Hope you had fun at the wedding!

Scott at the Blue Nickel said...

That is a REALLY cool gift...I am sure she loved them, yes??