Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quilting Arts Gifts Magazine

Quilting Arts Gifts Holiday 2009-2010
Quilting Arts Gifts Holiday 2009-2010
Okay, so I know I'm totally geeking-out over a little picture, but I was SO excited today when my friend Jennifer wrote me to say she spotted me in the new Quilting Arts Gifts mag!  I absolutely love Interweave publications and looks like my pic (alongside the fab BariJ) is part of an ad for the upcoming "International Quilt Festival Quilt Scene" Magazine (pre-order a copy here).  So cool.  Thanks Quilting Arts!  So who of you out there will I see in Houston?

7 comments:

Megan said...

Hey too cool! :) you should totally be geeking out!

Mary said...

That's awesome, Genevieve! Congrats to you and Bari!

jona said...

Me! I'll be there! And I have that wonderful magazine sitting here right next to me (it's loaded with awesomeness isn't it?)!

Scott at the Blue Nickel said...

Wow! Did you buy a bunch of copies for you and Bari to sign at Market?? You are the stars of the show!! way to go!! Nope, I won't be in Houston...but I hope to meet you in person at Minneapolis next spring!

Lisa said...

You have every right to be "geeking-out"! Jump up and down a little and shout "Wahoo" too!

lil songbird mama said...

congrats!!

Sheree said...

Congrats...that is such a cute picture!

I'll be there...booth 166..looking forward to meeting you and seeing your gorgeous fabrics in person!!

Sheree