Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mod Podge Rocks!



...and so does the blog that has that name!  The awesome Amy is showcasing my Birds Nest Boxes as her feature project on the site today and I couldn't be more excited!  So go on over there and check out the hundreds of ideas she curates using one of my favorite crafting supplies of all time...

Also, in fabric news, the peeps at Windham have given me the green light to share a sneak peek of my upcoming line "Gypsy Garden"!  I must admit it feels a little crazy getting ready to show a second collection when my first one isn't even in stores yet, but I'm super pumped about this next one...  It's definitely "me"- colors that I love, an eclectic mix of patterns, and the designs have that worn/distressed feel that I use on all of my jewelry.  So... stay tuned...  as soon as I can take a break from getting ready for Market I will share more of things to come...

Genevieve :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love Amy's blog too! she does ROCK ! ;)

I am loving the name of your next collection! can't wait to see!!!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I jsut came by via a link on that site! Her blog is wonderful and so are bird nest boxes! I would love to link to them as well if you didn't mind.

Genevieve Gail said...

Link away Rachel! Thanks!

Mod Podge Amy said...

It was so fun having you Genevieve! I really hope I can post you again. :D