Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gypsy Garden




Gypsy Garden by Genevieve Gail
Introducing.... "Gypsy Garden," my new collection for Windham Fabrics!  Here's a little preview of about half of the group- you can see the whole line in a couple weeks if you will be attending the Houston Quilt Market, otherwise look for it nationwide in stores Spring 2010!  Don't want to kill they hype by unveiling so early, but wanted to get the word out to come by the Windham booth at Market if you are interested in carrying this line!

I'm describing this one as a "pretty group of prints with a laid-back bohemian vibe."  As you can see I've always had a little gypsy flair (that's me circa 1987) and I guess some things never change :)...  Anyway, hope you guys like it, I had a great time putting this one together...


9 comments:

Kristen said...

gorgeous!! If you ever need sample sewers for market - just let me know!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! You are so talented. I love the distressed look of it.

Amy Priddy :||: Priddy Creations said...

I love it! I can't wait to meet you at QM in a few weeks!

PamKittyMorning said...

Very pretty, can't wait to see it at Market!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see it in person at quilt market!
:)
missy

beki said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!!

Brassy Apple said...

ooooo! combining my 2 favs - polka dots and distressing! I'm going to LOVE this line! can't wait to see it all!

hoganfe said...

Gen thanks for the peek, love your boho style! I won't be at the market - darn it. If you need a sample sewer I am available :)

Mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Spice Berry Cottage said...

Saw your new collection on Windham and fell in love with it. Delightful, rich colors! Great line. We'll be carrying it in our store.