Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Prop and New to Shop...

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

OOAK Vintage Brooch Necklace

Yay!!!  I've been wanting this dress form from Pottery Barn for what seems like FOREVER now- finally bit the bullet and used up a couple of gift cards that I had been hoarding since my wedding 3 years ago!  Who needs dinnerware and linens when you can have this awesome piece to display jewelry?!  I'm so excited and already putting it to good use.  Remember this post about my Thrift store finds?  Well the brooches are now necklaces and available in my Etsy shop (except the blue one that is- still debating on whether to sell it or keep it for myself!).  These are totally one-of-a-kind pieces, so once they are gone they are gone...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE It! both pieces are fabulous!

Simone Howell said...

OMG! They are gorgeous Genevive! Please sell the blue one!! I must have it!

SweetDreamsDesigns said...

LOVE the blue one! The form really does look nice for pics!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...there's one more piece left - the gold one, right? I wonder what will be it's fate...