Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Farmer's Market Bouquet 8/22/09

Happy weekend everybody- man, I love Saturdays!  Brian and I have gotten in a routine of going to the local Athens Farmer's Market every Saturday morning and picking up a few things.  I always purchase a little bouquet of wildflowers when I'm there- it just makes my whole week a little brighter.  I also found this cute silver vase at the Thrift store on our way home for only $1.50!  Always on the lookout for a good find...

Now it's time to buckle down and get some work done before Monday.  On the "to do" list: finish putting my studio back together, finish quilt ideas for my new fabric collection (yay!), figure out how much fabric I need to make the quilt/samples for the Quilt Market in October (why is it almost September already?!), go to a wedding shower for a friend of ours, pack/ship Etsy orders, and work on a proposal revision for an upcoming (fingers crossed) project...  Hope y'all have a good one and talk to you next week!

Genevieve :)



1 comment:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That is such a beautiful bouquet! And what a deal on that vase. :) My husband and I are going to an open air market tomorrow featuring so many organic, homegrown products - cheeses, honey, fruits & veggies, soaps - I absolutely cannot wait! We have our reusable bags in the trunk and ready to go!