Friday, August 14, 2009

Before & After

Lil' Buckaroo Toy Box

Maddie

Maddie
Wanted to share this little pony toy box I made last year. I designed the original boy version while working for a gift company as part of my "Little Buckaroo" collection. I got a few samples to keep for baby gifts since I'm at that age where everyone I know is starting to have kids! One of my friends told me she was expecting a little girl and I was so excited! Had to come up with the perfect gift, so I "girl-ified" the box with pink and brown accents to coordinate with her nursery colors. I really like the way it turned out and looks like Miss Maddie does too! Isn't she the cutest? The wonderful photographs were taken by Sue Ann Holland, so if you are in the Athens, Ga area and are ever in need of a photographer check her out! Quite a few of my friends have had their children photographed by Sue Ann and their pictures always turn out super cute!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to tackle painting the studio, so hopefully I will have pictures to share next week...


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the "girlification!" Thanks for sharing. :)

Church of Craft Athens said...

The same, but different.