Saturday, July 4, 2009

Local Inspiration

Farmer's Market Finds

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!  Spent the morning with the Hubs at the local Athens Farmer's Market.  Picked up some soap from Ansley of lilsongbird, and a beautiful bouquet of locally grown flowers.  I'm putting the flowers in my studio, as they will be just the inspiration I need to finish up my next fabric line!  Can't wait to see how it will all finally come together, and hoping to have it done in time to show at the Fall Quilt Market.  Keep your fingers crossed for me...

Happy 4th,
Genevieve :)

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy 4th!! I just found your blog and I love your jewelry.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Such color! These are so beautiful! I try to do the 3/50 Project and it is really satisfying to find the beauty locally. Blessed days to you.

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Consider them crossed! It's gonna be great and I can't wait to see it. Love you!

lil songbird mama said...

thanks gen!