Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July Mood Board

Mood Board July 2009
Going with a bluesy-watery theme this month.  Listed are my favorite Etsy finds for July:

• Super stylish blue wave pencil skirt by cippcipp

• Lovely fish postcard illustration by the talented geninne

• Pretty lilypad earrings by the talented Nicole of lillyella

• Wonderfully hand tooled leather passport case by moxieandoliver

• Amazing whale and ship illustration by mattbrown

• Pretty antique starfish charms sold at patinaqueen

3 comments:

lillyella said...

Oh how I always LOVE your finds, and this collection is no exception!! Im on a huge art kick these days and while I knew I loved geninne and mattbrown, seeing them again made me remember to go buy some!
thank you so much my dear :)
xo ~ nicole

Courtney said...

Ohhhh, I can smell an ocean breeze just from look at that mood board! Very nice and season appropriate.

Geninne said...

So pretty! Thank you so much for including my little fishie in this lovely mood board Genevieve, I'm honored!