Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where to Find "Flower Bucket" Fabrics






Hi Guys!  Just got a nice email today from Jocelyn of Fat Quarter Shop.  She wanted to let me know they are now taking reservations for my new fabric line, "Flower Bucket."  So if you would like to get some of this fabric when it's available in October go check them out!



Also, if you are a shop owner (brick and mortar or online) that will be carrying "Flower Bucket", please feel free to post a comment in this blog post with a link to your store.  I would like to have a list of resources for those looking to buy my fabrics.  Thanks so much!!!

UPDATE 11/17/09
I found these shops online today carrying "Flower Bucket." Please feel free to add other shops carrying this collection in the comments section!  Thanks!

Dragonfly Quilt Shop
Fabric Closet
Karamat
Sew Sweet Quilts
Z and S Fabrics


1 comment:

helengleeson said...

How beautiful, I am looking forward to October so I can get my hands on some, until then I can dream about what I want to make.