Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's Your Color Sign?


Wanna waste some time?  Then look up your "color sign"!  Just go to Colorstrology  and click on your birthday month then day you were born.  Looks like I'm a Lavender:

Although you are highly sensitive and highly creative, it is your intelligence and keen sense of awareness that people often notice first.  Not much can get past you.  You have a good eye for beauty and notice the little things that others often miss.  If you do not practice a little detachment and compassion, your emotions can get the best of you.  Your personal color keeps you from distancing yourself from others.  Wearing, meditating, or surrounding yourself with Pastel Lavender helps you embrace love.  It centers you and allows you to move through your feelings with trust and ease.

Thanks Pantone, I'll take it!  Hope you all are having a great weekend.  Oh, and in case you haven't heard, FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy shop this weekend...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun! I love these little things. Turns out I am silt green. People like to be in my company. I am inspiring and often prolific..... Well that's cool :-)