Monday, June 1, 2009

Indie Craft Experience

Met up with my cousin on Saturday to attend the Indie Craft Experience show at Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta.  Saw a lot of great booths there and some amazing arts and crafts.  Above are pieces by Ministry of Tiny Hats


Lovely local Athens gal Serra of Gypsies, Tramps, and Theives...


Jessica Gonacha and her wonderful artwork...


and these are the little treasures I took home with me.  Pretty hair accessories by Talulah B and cute little ceramic critters by Jeanette Zeis

3 comments:

jess gonacha said...

thanks for linking to me! it was so nice to meet you at the show. :)

crazy quilter said...

Next time around, you, me and Mary should meet up for this. We were there, too. There was some great stuff.

softspoken said...

oh, i wish i knew about all these georgia craft fairs! i'd love to have a table, or at least go. i just did my first and now i think i'm hooked!

i adore seeing the beret on you, too. do you mind if i post a photo of you wearing it on my blog?

<3