Sunday, June 7, 2009

Etsy Art Wall

My Etsy Art Wall in My Studio

My Etsy Art Wall in My Studio

For about a year now I've been collecting prints from Etsy artists.  Every once in a while when I would sell some jewelry I would use my paypal stash to buy a print from an artist that I really liked.  I needed a little "pick me up" this weekend, so I figured it would be nice to finally put together this Etsy art wall in my studio.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out (looks much better in real life- the colors are kinda funky in the pictures), and it was just what I needed to get me back on track in the studio.  It's funny how just moving around furniture or putting up new artwork can feel like a breath of fresh air and get me going again...

Artwork shown:
Love is in the Air by irenesuchocki
Three Girls by danitashop
Auburn Fronds by theblackapple
Athens, Ga by ipullprints
Allie by mcaplan

5 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear! The necklace is divine! Blessings.

. Becca . said...

What a great collection! You've got good taste, but that goes without saying :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Bird said...

I want to do something similar in my son's room!

Lpdawg23 said...

VERY cute!

IPullPrints said...

I luvvvvvvvvv what you did with the print, thanks for sharing this lovely display!

Cheers,
Ali