Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up and a Winner!


The Craftstravaganzaa was a lot of fun.  Saw some old friends, made some new ones, and almost took another dog home with me (just kidding- that's "Beast" up there- he decided to hang out in my booth for a while).  Wish I would have taken more pictures, but between the multiple thunderstorms and tornado like winds blowing through town things got a little crazy...

Now time for the giveaway winner...  The Random Brian Generator (that's him below helping me at the sale today), was asked to pick a number between 1 and 12 and he picked #8.  Tabatha you win! Email me your addy and I will get the earrings out to you this week...

Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway, I really appreciate the feedback!  Hope y'all have a great week ahead...



1 comment:

Amy said...

It was great meeting you on Saturday! I just love my necklace. Hope that despite the crazy weather you had a wonderful Craftstravaganza! Roo and I had loads of fun.