Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tying One On...

Apron Using Flower Bucket Fabrics

Apron Using Flower Bucket Fabrics

Just shipped out my samples today for Quilt Market! What a relief to have (most) everything taken care of for next week. Granted I didn't have months to plan or yards of fabric to work with, but I am really happy with the way things turned out and super grateful to be debuting my first collection! It still seems like a dream and I don't think it will fully hit me until next week...I still have a few loose ends to tie up (printing business cards, figuring out what to wear, etc.) but overall I'm feeling really good about things...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OH. MY. GOD. How cute is that???

Amy said...

Very cute! Have an awesome time at market! Can't wait till it hits the shelves!

Angel said...

So adorable! Looking forward to seeing more. Have a great time at Market. Please take lots of pictures for us to ooh and ahh over. :)