Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quilt Market Spring 2009 Part 1

Flower Bucket Section of Windham Booth at Quilt Market Spring 2009

Flower Bucket Pillows at Quilt Market Spring 2009

Flower Bucket Boxes at Quilt Market Spring 2009

Flower Bucket Purse at Quilt Market Spring 2009

Whew!!!  Spring 2009 Quilt Market in Pittsburgh was such a whirlwind!  I will be doing a few recap posts this week about all of the awesome people I met and the great things I saw while I was there.  Above are pictures from my section in the Windham Fabrics booth featuring my first collection, "Flower Bucket."  The Windham peeps are such a great group and I couldn't be happier about designing for them!  Special thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth to say hello and to those who ordered my fabrics!!!  Please send me an email if you will be carrying the line and I will compile a list this Fall for the retail shoppers out there.  More to come soon...

2 comments:

Lpdawg23 said...

Your booth is adorable!! Go girl!!

Sharla said...

I'm in love with that little round pillow with the flower on it.