Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love is in the Air...

LOVE

Just finished up the necklace I'm going to wear in my friend's wedding this weekend.  We got to choose the colors of our bridesmaid's dresses from the warm side of the spectrum- yellows, oranges, pinks, reds, and we will all be wearing a different color.  I made this necklace by taking a vintage earring from my Flea Market finds and attaching it to a copper filigree piece.  I then made a tiny charm out of wood and gold leaf and attached to the bottom.  The look is completed with a pretty copper chain...

Speaking of weddings, my brother got engaged while I was away at Quilt Market!  Yay!  So excited and looking forward to next summer already...



4 comments:

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Beautiful, beautiful necklace!
Congrats to your brother!
missy

Lpdawg23 said...

YAY for your bro!! I didn't know that! I know you are excited.. have fun in the wedding this weekend!

Amy said...

Love, love the necklace! And the dress!
Looks like you had a wonderful time at Quilt Market! Got to meet lots of cool people and see lots of cool stuff!

Caitlin said...

Wow, I am so impressed! That is beautiful. I would love to make jewelry like that!!