Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Ready for Market

Making Samples for Quilt Market

Hey Guys! This week blog posts might be a little sparse so please forgive me. As you can see I have been working on samples for Quilt Market which is next week... It has been a fun challenge to figure out cool things to make using strike offs (teeny tiny squares of the first printing of my fabrics).  Had to bust out my old school embroidery skills too so that has been fun!  Luckily a local seamstress Traci has offered to help me get things finished up so that has taken some of the pressure off- thanks Traci!

Oh, and special thanks to Kim of True Up that featured my "Flower Bucket" sneak peek today! True Up is a great blog so if you haven't checked it out yet you definitely should...  Thanks again Kim!

Ok, well back to my Starbucks and my studio...

Genevieve :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Love, love, love it! Have a great time at Market! I bet it'll be so much fun!