Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Craft Addict Necklace

Craft Addict Necklace

Introducing "The Craft Addict Necklace", inspired by all the fun I had at Quilt Market- perfect for you sewers, fabric lovers, and crafty D.I.Y. gals.  The name is inspired by my new friend (and fellow Georgia girl) Mary's blog Confessions of a Craft Addict (isn't that a great blog name?!), so she gets first pick and then I will post the other two in my etsy shop.  Oh, and Mary is having an awesome giveaway on her blog right now of a cute little plush fish signed by a ton of fabric designers so enter to win by Monday!  Speaking of craftiness I'm hoping to have some new "Get Your Craft On" tutorials for you guys soon so stay tuned...

5 comments:

Mary said...

Holy cow, Gen! That is so awesome, I just don't have words. And the perfect Craft Addict Necklace!

Amy said...

A very wonderful Craft Addict Necklace!! I have more pairs of scissors than I can count, but I can never find any of them!

SweetDreamsDesigns said...

I'm afraid you may have some more requests for these! How awesome! And yes, Mary is a fabulous inspiration for the piece! Great job!

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks guys! Yes, if there are any special requests for background patterns let me know! The green one on the right is the last one available in the shop right now and I will probably be making more in a couple weeks...

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

OOooh! You are definitely on my Happy Places list! Great music, perfect creations! Joy, you are scattering it, you know this, right? Blessings from Amy