Monday, April 27, 2009

Tonight's Project, Leather Cuffs

Leather Cuffs by Genevieve Gail

Leather Cuffs by Genevieve Gail

Leather Cuffs by Genevieve Gail
Had a sweet little package on my doorstep today with some jewelry materials I've been waiting on.  I had these shapes laser cut into leather from my original illustrations, and then tonight I did a little bit of hand dyeing to give them a distressed/antique look.  I sewed strips of elastic to the back to make it easy to put on and also so they would fit a wider range of wrist sizes.  I will have them this weekend at the Craftstravaganzaa, and maybe some in my Etsy shop soon.  Up next, finishing my flea market jewelry and wooden bicycle necklaces.  It's going to be a busy week!

UPDATE: Just posted one of each in my shop...

7 comments:

fabricfamilyfun said...

I am thinking that would look awesome with my new bag at market...be sure to let me know when they are in your shop!

Genevieve Gail said...

That would look great with your new bag! Send me a convo if you are interested and I'll hook you up!

Lory said...

OMG! I love these!!

lillyella said...

waaaaa!!! I LOVE those!! Will you be continuing to sell these or will they be gone after this?

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks so much! Don't know yet... I only had 3 of each style cut to test them out and I'll be bringing them to the craft show with me this weekend, so if they sell I won't have any available for at least a month or two if I decide to make more...

Genevieve Gail said...

Actually, make that two of the lace one. I'm keeping one for myself ;)

Elizabeth said...

GEN those are friggin' adorable