Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Old Photograph of an Old Barn


Came across this photograph I took almost 10 years ago (whoa!) while in a Photography 101 class in college.  It is a picture of an old barn that was at the end of the road I grew up on.  I'm so glad I found this picture, because the barn has since been torn down.  It also reminds me that I want to devote more of my time to photography again...

Let's see, 10 years ago I probably had this playing in my car with the windows rolled down...



3 comments:

lillyella said...

Great photo! And I just had that very same song playing in my car, with the windows rolled down - or maybe it was while I was rollerblading. But on my iPod - amazing how far things have come!

Jamie said...

You can just sense there is something creepy lurking in that grass...

Great flashback song for a Thursday morning.

Sue said...

Fond memories :)