Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Jewelry Featuring My Flea Market Finds



Remember these? Well this is what I turned them into! I still have a TON of work to do before the craft sale this weekend so I'm a little worried... Especially since I don't want to sell this stuff and want to keep it for myself now. Is that bad to show up to a sale with nothing to sell?  Not that I need FOUR new necklaces, but it's so hard sometimes to get rid of one-of-a-kind-pieces...  Hmmm...

Has anyone heard the Carolina Liar cd?  I must say it is growing on me and has been great to listen to while working in the studio...




4 comments:

Courtney said...

Those necklaces are really pretty. You did such a nice job! I think that the first one is my favorite.

Claire said...

These are precious! I like the first one the best =)

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks guys! The first one is my fave too- I'm actually wearing it today- ha ha :)

Sarah Marie Kathleen said...

These are amazing. You are so talented!! I can't wait to check out your etsy shop :)