Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New Collection for Windham Fabrics!







So I can finally announce my dream-come-true project I've been working on!  Introducing "Flower Bucket," my debut fabric collection for Windham Fabrics.  Woot woot!  I'm so freakin' excited!!!  It will be shown at the Spring Quilt Market in Pittsburgh next month, and the ship date is set for Oct. 1st 2009.  You can view the entire collection online here.

I have always loved fabric- the colors, the patterns, all of the different projects you can make with it...  For this collection I tried to design fun, bright, playful patterns that could intermix and  be used on a variety of projects from Home Dec, to kid's clothing, to funky quilts, and craft projects.  When I get more sample yardage this summer I will try to come up with some fun new "Get Your Craft On" tutorials that will incorporate these designs.  Hope you guys will enjoy my new line!  More to come soon...

P.S.- I will be attending the Quilt Market and be at the Windham booth Friday, May 15th to Saturday, May 16th.  If anyone is going please let me know or stop by to say hello!

9 comments:

RANCHO COCOA said...

Congratulations, Gen! So excited! We're going to be in Pittsburgh THIS weekend, but not when you'll be up there...dang. You'll have to learn some Yinzer lingo from Missy before you go!

lillyella said...

holw cow thats amazing! Good for you, congratulations! I'll look forward to some crafty projects using your work, I'll do a blog post on it too! woo hooO!

Courtney said...

I'm so happy for you! Yay! The colors really are beautiful, and the patterns are so fun.

Elizabeth said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Go girl!!! I'm so happy to know you :)

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it!

JenniferJangles said...

Wahoo! That's super exciting! Can't wait to get my hands on some.
Congratulations, Jennifer

Chelsea Ling said...

this stuff is SO cute!

Cheryl said...

wow! gorgeous fabrics... can't wait!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Beautiful! I am going to call my guy at Windham for some samples asap!
:)
missy