Friday, April 24, 2009

Flower Bucket Colorways




Thanks for all of the great feedback so far on my new fabric collection!  Thought I would share the 3 different colorways with you today, and all of the prints that will be included in the line.  I would love to hear which colors or patterns are your favorite!  Hopefully there will be more collections after this, so it would be great to see what kinds of things people like the most to keep in mind for next time...

Happy Friday!
Genevieve


UPDATE:  Ok, let's spice things up...  Post your favorite fabric swatch by next Friday, May 1st  at 5PM EST and you will be entered to win a free pair of Treasure Bird Earrings from my Etsy shop!
UPDATE 5/1/09: Giveaway extended to Sunday, May 4th 5PM EST.  Post your favorite swatch to win!

14 comments:

Lory said...

Oh! Congrats on this, Genevieve! Lovely designs! My favorite (if I had to pick one) is the first colorway pictured in this post. I love the pinks and greens together, the flowers and the butterflies.

Thanks for this opportunity! My mom would love these to go along with her treasure bird ring. ;)

Elizabeth said...

It's hard to pick, but I think my fav. is the very top swatch in the yellow palette- the one with all the flowers! Love it!

fabricfamilyfun said...

That is really hard! Lucky for me, I usually just order it all :-) LOL

Jamie said...

Green has a hold on me like an addiction - so the first one is my fave...

Courtney said...

I'm with Elizabeth - I love the flowers on the yellow background in the second set. It's so warm and happy!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

They are all lovely, but the first one - the pinks and greens - stands out to me and is my favorite. Maybe it's the contrast, I'm not sure, but it seems to pop out! Thanks for the giveaway...I would love to win a pair of Treasure Bird Earrings :)

Lisa

Traci - travelin*light said...

It's all gorgeous, so hard to pick just one! I especially love the yellow with pink flowers, can't wait to make my little girl a dress from it!

Tabatha said...

I love the very first picture with the greens and pinks!!!

Amy said...

Awesome! Congrats! I love the pink flowers and the pink stripe and just all of them!

Doris said...

OK. I love all but my favorite is the first one with the greens and pinks.

Grenae said...

I love your designs! Definitely the Pink & Brown for me (3rd group). I love the richness of the colors. Heard about you in the Dragonfly Quiltshop newsletter.

Paula Prass said...

I'm taking a break from my marathon sewing and came to check out your blog. So glad to see your fab fabrics! So, here's my 2 cents: I like the whimsical stripe in both the orange & pink..and can see them usued together.

See you very soon...now back to sewing. xoxo

artgalleryfabrics said...

They are beautiful!
Congrats on your firs line. Like Paula, taking a break from preparations for Quilt Market and saw you on True Up.
The designs are so charming and the colors are warm and inviting.
My fav: yellow colorway!
Wish you the best... With love,
Patricia

Shira said...

What a piece of beauty..definitely will buy it someday ;)