Thursday, January 15, 2009

Make Your Own Jewelry Sets


Introducing some new "sets" into my etsy shop!  I've had several requests to do more earrings/necklace combinations so hopefully these will fit the bill!  I chose to list them as separate items so you can make your own combos or purchase a single piece.  I'm not too much of a matchy-matchy person when it comes to my jewelry so I tried to come up with a couple of things that fit together nicely without being the exact same.  My new favorites are the Large Daisy Earrings with the Be Free Bird Necklace in the center picture.  I also made smaller versions of the earrings for those who like to wear dainty jewelry.  Hope you like 'em!

1 comment:

lillyella, uniquely you said...

oh the dainty daisies are just darling! And I do love the free bird - great work, girl!