Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Buster!

My little Buster Brown is 4 years old this month!  I don't have kids yet so you will have to endure pictures of our dogs for now- ha ha.  Buster is a Cockapoo which means he is part Cocker Spaniel and part Poodle, but he looks like he is part Muppet and part Old Man.  I'm thinking about getting him a hat for his birthday.  Maybe a scarf.  I'm totally opposed to dressing up animals head to toe in people outfits, but hats and scarves are a little different, right?  Not to mention these creations by BeanTownHandmade are the cutest things I have ever seen!  Their photography is great too.  What a personality that little dog Bean has!  

1 comment:

. Becca . said...

Those ARE just the CUTEST little things!! I just found your blog through Genevieve's. Youre Jewelry is AMAZING! I'm off to check out your shop!! :) LOVE it!!