Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up


Hey Guys!  Hand Craft It was a blast!  Here are a few snapshots of my booth and some treasures I just couldn't resist...

•  Laurel made me a beautiful custom banner necklace.  I picked out one of my favorite quotes "Live the Life You Have Imagined" and she incorporated it into the piece.  Isn't it incredible- like a tiny piece of artwork!

•  Love this upcycled sweater hat from Serra of Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves.  I've had my eye on her awesome hats for a while now and finally got one of my own!

•  Speaking of hats (Missy of Sugarcookie took that goofy pic of me, it had been a long day!), I just couldn't live without this softy suede floppy number made by the coolest lady, Martha Jo. She makes the most comfortable, stylish hats I have ever seen.  Her booth was across from mine and every time someone would pick this one up and try it on I would be eyeing them thinking "please don't buy that hat, please don't buy that hat..."  I just had to snatch it up and make it mine.  Not to mention it goes perfectly with my most favorite cowboy boots in the whole wide world.  It was meant to be...

Ok, well don't forget my earring giveaway is open for about another hour (10pm EST).  I will announce the winner tomorrow night so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Church of Craft Athens said...

That photo is fabulous!

Bess Carter said...

Hello, Genevieve! It was a pleasure to meet you at Hand.craf.it and I love my birdie earrings...wore them all day yesterday! Thanks for the little feature about my mom's hats. She appreciated your help with everything and the hat looks great on you! We may contact you for advice one day when we decide to tackle etsy. I am still craving one of your rings...I may have to buy myself a Christmas present!
Bess

June Shin said...

I love your photo collage. I didn't make it out there, otherwise, I would've stopped by and said hi. But glad to hear it was fun.