Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December Mood Board

Here are some things I've been diggin' on this December...  Not very Christmas-y I know, but beautiful products nonetheless.  Everything seen above can be found on Etsy.  I hope y'all don't get tired of me talking about that site all of the time, but I just find it so incredible!  Everyday I come across a new shop that I just fall in love with.  Anyway, I had a great time putting this Mood Board together (thanks for the inspiration decor8!), it might just become a regular monthly feature on here.  Whatcha think?

Items featured:
The awesome necklace I bought from laurelhill last weekend
Funky Amy Butler fabric sold at anthemfabrics
Czech beads and jewelry supplies at mountainshadowdesign
Wonderful "Red Berries" photograph taken by Emmalynne
Large chunky porcelain buttons from roundrabbit
Beautiful shirt made by Heirloom08
Turquoise nesting bowls from clearmountaincraft
This cute little dish I bought from saturdayceramics

1 comment:

Pink & Green Mama said...

LOVE the fabric and bowls. Fantastic finds. Your blog is fantastic. So glad I found you out here in the bloggy world. Happy holidays!